Welcome to the Loan Simple New Employment Request Page.
We appreciate your interest in becoming part of the Loan Simple Family. Every new employee will be thoroughly reviewed to insure they possess the integrity, experience and professionalism we are looking for. Loan Simple will perform a background check, licensing check and will also a full previous production review as part of the hiring process. In order to maintain our industry leading origination platform, extremely low interest rates and 24 hour underwriting turn times we can only employ loan officers that are at the pinnacle of our industry. In addition to the required documentation below, feel free to submit any information or references that may help us with our decision.
The following documents must be completed by all new employees and returned to Loan Simple for approval.
- Loan Simple Employment Application
- Employment Agreement (complete the agreement that pertains to you)
- Branch Manager
- Branch Loan Officer
- W4 & I-9
- Payroll Form
- Credco Application / Corporate Authorization Form - Please complete the form using the page by page instructions below.
- Page 1: Cover Sheet
- Pages 2-4: Agreement for Service - Section 24. Enter your business address, SIGN your name and input your SS# for the Fed Tax ID.
- Page 5: Exhibit B - The first address is our corporate address and it should already be populated, if it is not use 9635 Maroon Cir #100, Englewood, CO 80112. In the second address section enter your business address and SIGN your name. In the third address section enter your home address if different than your business and SIGN your name.
- Page 6: Fee Schedule - SIGN your name at the bottom of this page.
- Page 7-8: CreditXpert Addendum - Complete the top portion of the page. SIGN your name on page 8.
- Page 9: Complete the date and name at the top of the page. The signature line at the bottom will be signed by corporate upon return of this form.
- Page 10: Credit Card Billing Form - Complete all sections of this form and SIGN your name at the bottom. Don't forget the CVV number field. If you are not the card holder, please supply a photo copy of the front and back of the card being used.